Multex - Gravity Multex - Gravity

Great stuff. Clean sound. I would just try to stray away from Nexus presets :)

Multex responds:

Haha yeah, this was one of my earlier tracks and i'm on my way to leaving nexus completely :D

The Neverending The Neverending

Love the sounds man. Actually quite beautiful. I can agree that the percussion does effect the beautiful mood at first set by the track. Not exactly in a bad way, but it does change the mood. I think there are other ways you could have taken the track to keep the beauty yet still accelerate the track.

Real Space Reincarnation Real Space Reincarnation

This is actually really good especially for a first submission! Keep up the good work.

Megaddd responds:

Thanks! I hope to get better at this in the near future, I'm still green in the music-making world.

Corbetto - Elite Corbetto - Elite

Sounds amazing! Maybe you could work with us (Zenvo) on a track sometime!

DJ Theof - Game DJ Theof - Game

Sounds great to me man! I'd love to try working with you again.

TastyTeo responds:

Why not :D

DJ T3chnic - A DJ's Dream DJ T3chnic - A DJ's Dream

Looks like we're both thinking the same thing! I got a happy hands up track coming out soon. :D Great track man, the effects sounded great, very smooth, great transitions. Good choice of synths.

Over all, great track. Will definitely go into my iTunes. Maybe we can work on a track together sometime.

DJT3chnic responds:

:) Glad you enjoyed this. I'll check your stuff out! I love making a hands up track every once in a while.

Blown Away Blown Away

Love this track. Very well put together. Great sound. Very catch melody. The piano fits nicely. Great work man.

Fun with Distortion[RMX] Fun with Distortion[RMX]

Awesome man! Thanks for using my stuff! I made that in about 7 minutes and uploaded it for no reason, but you made it good!
Feel free to use anything else you wish, just let me know :D

Abombination responds:

Thanks!!! I like listening to your stuff most of it sounds pretty cool!

I like to Reminisce I like to Reminisce

I think I may remember that song.... This is freaking epic bro!

Lucky Charms Lucky Charms

Scouted my friend! Still love this song.